Tuesday, October 30, 2012

relaxation exercise

     The evening I played the relaxation exercise I was so stressed out it was unbelievable  My daughter has recently been extremely manic -depressive in the last three weeks. Her therapist and I made the decision to home school her three weeks ago. I have never home schooled any of my children before and really have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I am putting all my faith into god that I will not screw it up .She has been quiet a hand full and is very difficult to direct as she and no self direction at all. That afternoon we had been fighting for about three hours when I decided to sit down and do my homework.
 Listening to the journey on relaxation changed my entire mood. Before I began listening every muscle in my body was tense. When I finished I actually felt energized instead of drained. Its amazing how just stopping for fifteen minutes and relaxing your muscles can help you to have a whole different view of life. After completing the exercise I had my three children listen and perform the exercise in a dark room. At first they thought it was ridiculous, But after they all felt the same way I had... relaxed..

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you shared this with your kids too! Way to have a relaxed and peaceful household for a time. :)

    ReplyDelete