Thursday, October 18, 2012

10/18/2012

Wow I made my first blog. My children think that I am insane since they have been doing this their entire lives. Im still old school I guess. My first blog entry finds me tires, but happy that I could sit down and look to see what will be coming up for me in this class. I was picturing the class to me more relaxing and yogaesk.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Julie,

    Good job on setting up your blog. I think for most of us the world of "blogging" is new to us. I think this course is going to be very intersting, because it is non-traditional as far as what I have learned in the past, and I love to learn new concepts especially when it comes to living a better, healthier, happier life. I wish you all the best in this course, and I look forward to getting to know you through your blog.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my first blog and I think I finally got the hang of it. It's been really nice to get to put faces with names:) I think the class is very relaxing and listening to the mp3's in the class is a great way to decompress. I also like learning how the brain reacts to stress and how it affects our health. Nice to meet you,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete